- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Set your IP to sauté on normal and add olive oil once hot add ground chicken, chopped onions. Crumble meat and cook until no longer pink.
- Now remove from pot and place in another pot you will be doing a pip (Pot in Pot) Note: You can do it all in the IP Pot if you like. I’m just doing it this way so I can keep it warm without the pot being on the table.
- Add in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, fresh grated ginger, sriracha sauce, and brown sugar. Combine together add one cup of water to the pot and set on manual for 1 min. so the flavors can combine do a QR.
- Add water chestnuts and green onion stir, now set the timer to 0 minutes and also do a QR.
- Serve inside lettuce leaves and garnish with additional green onion.