Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1 c. Sweet Potatos cooked and mashed
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
3/4 c. Sugar
1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
1 c. Pecans
10 Graham Crackers, crumbled
1/2 c. Butter, melted
2 -8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 c. Heavy Cream
1/3 c. Sour Cream
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, press into a 7” x 3” pan and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Place the sweet potatos in a mixing bowl , add sour cream, remaining sugar, cream cheese, nutmeg and ¼ cup heavy cream. Beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and beat in slowly.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Set pressure cooker on manual for 38 min. And 10 min NPR. Remove and
- let stand for 30 min.
- Combine brown sugar, 1/4 c. butter in small sauce pan or you can do it on saute in the pressure cooker, just be careful not to burn sugar while it dissolves. Bring to a slow boil. Mix remaining heavy cream and pecan and mix well for a couple of minutes. Pour over cheescake.
- Chill for a least 4 hours. For best results chill over night.